This month has been giveaway central here! And today, we have two amazing opportunities for readers who are looking to transform their lives and careers.
If you are interested in furthering your current knowledge of raw foods preparation, gluten free baking, and culinary nutrition, and are even considering teaching this knowledge to others, look no further than best selling author Meghan Telpner’s Academy of Culinary Nutrition.
In 2008, Meghan Telpner first began offering cooking classes in her loft-style kitchen in Toronto’s west-end neighbourhod of Parkdale. Shortly afterwards, she launched the Culinary Nutrition Program, starting with just 12 students around her kitchen table.
As demand for her classes grew and the walls of her 600 square foot loft could expand no further, she took the leap to online teaching and began recording her programs for a global audience. Meghan gathered the best team she could find and began building the world’s first online school for culinary nutrition.
The program has both an honorary option as well as certification in culinary nutrition. Both include practical, everyday, natural cooking skills as well as a deeper exploration into the therapeutic properties of the foods we eat and how we prepare them. This program serves to enhance prior professional training in natural health, or can serve as your introduction to it.
The Culinary Nutrition program includes:
– 70 Hours of Real time pre-recorded videos pieced into 11 workshops covering topics like:
- meal prep skills, food storage, menu planning and organization
- the foundations of nutrition, including breakdown of carbs, fats and proteins
- the sources, functions, and deficiency symptoms of major vitamins and minerals
- Gluten-Free Baking
- Eating For Awesome Energy
- Edible Beauty Care
- Raw Food Power
- and more!
– Accompanying course materials (resources + recipes + reading material)
– Weekly live-stream office hours with Meghan that includes demonstration of key techniques and tips and tricks and Q&A.
– Meghan’s business coaching workshop: Two additional courses designed to get your business and personal goals in motion
- A full-day, live-streamed video course detailing effective branding guidelines, best use of social media, sponsors and partnerships, filling classes, web development, book writing and more
- A 90-minute personal development workshop aimed at helping you move beyond hurdles, putting an action plan into place and taking the first steps to make it happen.
– Home study & cooking assignments based on:
- Development of meal plans in accordance with various dietary restrictions.
- Recipe development and testing.
- Client simulation: how to follow a prescribed meal plan.
- Workshop or cooking class creation.
- Cooking assignments and assessments so you can do your work and eat it too!
– Private Facebook Group for students and grads
And that’s not all…
Bonus Training Opportunity
As a Wellness Coach, I know how challenging it is to begin coaching and to start ( and grow) a blog & social media following. It has taken me years to find my online voice, develop my own unique coaching method, grow my social media presence, and all of the other aspects that a holistic health professional needs.
That’s why I am offering a one time only opportunity to receive personal mentorship sessions from me ( for free!) plus other bonuses for anyone who registers to the Academy of Culinary Nutrition through my referral link. This means that on top of your training with Meghan, you get to work with me on what steps to take next to develop your online platform.
What’s included in this bonus training?
+ 2 Skype Strategy sessions with me
We’ll dive deep into your strengths and callings, and what you intend to do once you graduate from The Academy. I’ll give you my ideas on how to grow your blog and develop a social media strategy that’s right for you.
+ Month Long Social Media Bootcamp
You’ll gain access to an exclusive month long course on social media for holistic entrepreneurs, which will be available later this year.Created by EK Bradley of Thriving Healer and myself, we’re going to dive further into how you can use your training to impact your local community or internationally.
+ Opportunity to guest post on Holistic Dad
You’ll have the opportunity to guest post on my blog. This is typically only available to our staff writers, a small group of coaches and yoga teachers we have developed relationships with over the years.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, I’d love to work with you! This bonus training will no longer be available after the program begins in September, so head on over to The Academy of Culinary Nutrition to enrol!
Win FREE Admission!
Meghan has graciously offered to give one lucky reader FREE admission into the Honorary Culinary Nutrition program, valued at $1,790 CAD.